From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release XML Graphics Batik 1.9 (2nd attempt)
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 21:08:59 GMT
Hi,

Fop and batik include each others jars so its hard to sync them up.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 27 March 2017 21:20
To: XML Graphics Project <general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release XML Graphics Batik 1.9 (2nd attempt)

On another point, I notice there is some naming and version discrepancies between external
lib JARs included in FOP and BATIK source and binary
artifacts:

   - FOP 2.2 has
      - serializer-2.7.0.jar
   - BATIK 1.9 has
      - xml-serializer-2.7.1.jar

Also, batik-1.9/lib includes fop-transcoder-allinone-2.1.jar, but I would expect fop-transcoder-allinone-2.2.jar.