From Pascal Sancho <psancho....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading a GIF image
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 07:03:50 GMT
please, ask FOP usage questions on FOP user mailing list, you'll get a
larger audience.
FOP dev mailing list is for internal FOP dev.

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user

> Hi all,
>
> What do I call to load a GIF image from the file system via XMLGraphics?
>
> Thank you,
> Ray

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you received this e-mail in error, any review,
use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of the e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies from your system.

--
pascal