From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/fop/branches/maven to trunk
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 11:15:48 GMT
Sorry been a bit busy, but I get the following error on fresh checkout
and running install:

Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.xmlgraphics:fop-util:pom:2.2.0-SNAPSHOT from/to
apache.snapshots.https
(https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots):
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair: Prime size
must be multiple of 64, and can only range from 512 to 1024 (inclusive)
-> [Help 1]

Simon mentioned I need to change to Java 7 to resolve, but we have not
yet agreed to upgrade the minimum version.