From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/fop/branches/maven to trunk
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:40:16 GMT
Hi,

Is there any point keeping the build.xml as its going to be a pain to maintain both.

Thanks

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 15 March 2016 14:23
To: FOP Developers <fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Cc: XML Graphics Project <general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/fop/branches/maven to trunk

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 3:11 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1984@gmail.com <mailto:simonsteiner1984@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Hi,

We should remove any ant targets that shouldn’t be used.

agreed

Have we configured mvn so we can create a release, gpg signing and checksums.

haven't done this yet for xgc or batik; plan to do so for next release for all projects, which
I will take responsibility to do; would like to do next release soon after things stabilize
post-maven transition;

Thanks