From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/commons/branches/maven to trunk.
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 17:51:29 GMT
Merge is complete, and both Jenkins build projects, xmlgraphics-commons [1]
and xmlgraphics-commons-maven [2], are enabled and building without error.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons-maven/

I'm now moving my attention to mavenizing batik, for which I will post a
merge VOTE presently.