From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Jenkins xmlgraphics-commons builds: findbugs disabled
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:02:04 GMT
In preparation for enabling the xmlgraphics-commons-maven project builds on
Jenkins [1], I initiated a manual build of the existing xmlgraphics-commons
(ant) build [2], which failed due to /home/hudson/tools/findbugs missing. I
removed the findbugs target (and other checks) from the configuration,
which allowed a manual build to succeed [3]. It looks like INFRA has
removed findbugs or is no longer mounting /home/hudson, so until that is
resolved I will leave findbugs disabled on this ant based build.

Since I will be shortly enabling the new maven build [1], which will run
findbugs (from maven central deps), we will have at least one findbugs
build running. I plan to leave the ant based Jenkins build running until we
remove ant build support.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons-maven/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/
[3] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/43/