From Matthias Reischenbacher <matthias8...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge from xmlgraphics/commons/branches/maven to trunk.
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:36:02 GMT
I tested successfully with Java 7 on Windows 10. With Java 8 the
findbugs target doesn't work, but this is the same for ant and maven.

+1

Btw... I also tried to import the maven project in eclipse 4.4. The main
source and test folders are recognized correctly, but additionally a
source folder for "src/java" is added, which doesn't exist, so eclipse
reports the error "Project 'commons' is missing required source folder:
'src/java'ยด"