From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Jenkins xmlgraphics-commons builds: findbugs disabled
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:46:08 GMT
Hi,

The findbugs install is not on Jenkins machine jenkins-ubuntu-1404-4gb-bc9, but is on the
usual machines ubuntu-[1-6]

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 24 February 2016 16:02
To: XML Graphics Project <general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Jenkins xmlgraphics-commons builds: findbugs disabled

In preparation for enabling the xmlgraphics-commons-maven project builds on Jenkins [1], I
initiated a manual build of the existing xmlgraphics-commons
(ant) build [2], which failed due to /home/hudson/tools/findbugs missing. I removed the findbugs
target (and other checks) from the configuration, which allowed a manual build to succeed
[3]. It looks like INFRA has removed findbugs or is no longer mounting /home/hudson, so until
that is resolved I will leave findbugs disabled on this ant based build.

Since I will be shortly enabling the new maven build [1], which will run findbugs (from maven
central deps), we will have at least one findbugs build running. I plan to leave the ant based
Jenkins build running until we remove ant build support.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons-maven/
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/
[3] https://builds.apache.org/job/xmlgraphics-commons/43/