From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:57:17 GMT
Hi folks,

There's a JIRA on this, but I thought I'd check in here first.

The FOP Nightly Builds link doesn't have data.

There's a link on this page [1] with a link to nightly builds here [2] for Nightly builds
of FOP. However, there're no nightly links for Batik or XML Graphics Commons there.

I don't know how those are populated. I don't know how to include the populated Nightly into
our current page, so  I'm considering changing the FOP nightly link to point there if that
makes sense?

Does anyone know how to get Batik Nightly Builds and XML Graphics Nightly Builds added to
the http://dist.apaghe.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/ page?

Clay

[1]: Apache Dev Release Notes
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#host-rc <http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#host-rc>

[2]: Apache XML Graphics FOP Nightly Distribution Page
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/>