From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:32:27 GMT
Once we transition to Maven, we will not need to build nightlies, but
instead build only on trigger, and build artifacts will go into the
SNAPSHOT maven repo. As for the trigger, this will likely end up being
either a commit into the source repo for the Maven build or an update to an
upstream dependency.