From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:34:57 GMT
Cool, I guess? My goal was to have a link on http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/xmlgraphics/[project]/
for each of our projects, to a nightly BUILD somewhere. If we agree that’s not necessary,
then, I guess it’s not necessary. ;-)

<emily-litella>Never mind…</emily-litella>

Warm regards,

Clay Leeds  #  949-510-8993 @ the.webmaestro@gmail.com
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.”
- HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet