From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My Goals for XML Graphics Project
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:35:09 GMT
I would think we’d want to do one last release before the Maven changes?

Clay

Warm regards,

Clay Leeds  #  949-510-8993 @ the.webmaestro@gmail.com
"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.”
- HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet

> On Jan 5, 2016, at 1:21 AM, Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1984@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Do we want to postpone a bugfix release until maven changes are finished?
>
> Thanks

on that until we have a survey and better rationale for an upgrade.

> I am more interested in effecting a transition to maven in the shorter term, which I
have been working on in branches to be eventually merged to trunk.