From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:45:31 GMT
Thanks Simon,

Your last sentence is a bit discombobulated.  Could you clarify?

Also, it's customary to have a nightly build link. Is it possible to link to this file from
the website. I'd also like to have a link to each of the nightly builds for batik and XML
graphics comments. Is this possible?

Clay

Sent from my iPhone 6s