From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:11:31 GMT
Hi,

I guess we need a buildbot job, old one I found:

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Clay Leeds [mailto:the.webmaestro@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 January 2016 14:46
To: general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds

Thanks Simon,

Your last sentence is a bit discombobulated.  Could you clarify?

Also, it's customary to have a nightly build link. Is it possible to link to
this file from the website. I'd also like to have a link to each of the
nightly builds for batik and XML graphics comments. Is this possible?

Clay

Sent from my iPhone 6s

http://dist.apaghe.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/ page?