From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 14:21:28 GMT
Hi,

The latest xgc jar is committed into fop repo by the xgc developer. So is
there much need for it when user can download fop nightly.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Clay Leeds [mailto:the.webmaestro@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 January 2016 13:57
To: Apache XML Graphics <general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: FOP & other XML Graphics Nightly builds

Hi folks,

There's a JIRA on this, but I thought I'd check in here first.

The FOP Nightly Builds link doesn't have data.

There's a link on this page [1] with a link to nightly builds here [2] for
Nightly builds of FOP. However, there're no nightly links for Batik or XML
Graphics Commons there.

I don't know how those are populated. I don't know how to include the
populated Nightly into our current page, so  I'm considering changing the
FOP nightly link to point there if that makes sense?

Does anyone know how to get Batik Nightly Builds and XML Graphics Nightly
Builds added to the http://dist.apaghe.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/ page?

Clay

[1]: Apache Dev Release Notes
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#host-rc
<http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#host-rc>

[2]: Apache XML Graphics FOP Nightly Distribution Page
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/xmlgraphics/>