From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: My Goals for XML Graphics Project
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 09:21:45 GMT
Hi,

Do we want to postpone a bugfix release until maven changes are finished?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 04 January 2016 17:58
To: XML Graphics Project <general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Subject: Re: My Goals for XML Graphics Project

I would also support a bugfix release. As for a JDK upgrade, I'm fine with holding off on
that until we have a survey and better rationale for an upgrade.

I am more interested in effecting a transition to maven in the shorter term, which I have
been working on in branches to be eventually merged to trunk.