From Mandar Nimbkar <Mandar.Nimb...@igate.com>
Subject RE: Problem in rendering PNG images with ImageLoaderRawPNG in XMLGraphics 2.0.1 and FOP2.0
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:16:54 GMT
Hi,

Initially with FOP 1.1, I tried ImageLoaderPNG. However, the resolution of the image gets
impacted. So I shifted to ImageLoaderRawPNG which rendered it properly.

Attaching the files.

1) graph.png - The original PNG image

2) FOP-PNGImageLoader-differences.docx - The rendered images with ImageLoaderPNG and ImageLoaderRawPNG

Regards,
Mandar

From: Luis Bernardo [mailto:lmpmbernardo@gmail.com]
Sent: 10 November 2015 14:36
To: general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in rendering PNG images with ImageLoaderRawPNG in XMLGraphics 2.0.1 and
FOP2.0

The attached PDF was generated with trunk with no fop.xconf specidfied. It does not seem blurred
to me.

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Mandar Nimbkar <Mandar.Nimbkar@igate.com<mailto:Mandar.Nimbkar@igate.com>>
wrote:
Hi Luis,
For certain PNG images, the resolution gets blurred out with the default renderer.
However, with ImageLoaderRawPNG the resolution was perfect.
This was working with FOP1.1 but throws exception with FOP2.0

Regards,
Mandar