From Andreas Delmelle <andreas.delme...@telenet.be>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XML Graphics FOP 2.0 (2nd attempt)
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 17:18:44 GMT

Hi Luis

> On 30 May 2015, at 12:36, Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I found a minor problem that I would like others to double check.
>
> In the zip files, both the bin and the src, the fop script is not executable (tested
on Linux and Mac OS X). The problem does not happen with the tar.gz files.

Indeed. I had never noticed it before, but same thing here.

That said, I quickly checked the zips for 1.1, and they were that way as well.

If nobody raised this as an issue before, one would guess the zips are only downloaded by
people on Windows, and the *nix folk instinctively opt for the gzipped tars (?)

As you said, a minor problem, and seen that it was already that way in 1.1, I would not let
this hold back this release.

Just my 2 cents...

KR

Andreas