From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading new Maven artifacts for Batik 1.8 (and FOP?)
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:45:39 GMT
Hi Damiano,

There are plans to release FOP in the future, but we were hoping PDFBox
would release its next version v2.0.0 before we release FOP. The exact
timing of the release is still being discussed.

Anyone can upload artifacts to Maven central, it doesn't need to be a
batik/XMLGraphics committer

Thanks,

Chris