From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing XGC
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:54:06 GMT
+1

I agree with Glenn, if the delay is length another release will be
needed. But part of the driver for this xgc release is to prove the new
automated website update process.

Also, its looking unlikely that we'll ever get PDFBox v2.0, so we may
need to re-think the decision not to use a snapshot release.

Thanks,

Chris