From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XML Graphics Commons 2.0 (Second Attempt)
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:19:19 GMT
On 30/09/14 17:04, Glenn Adams wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Vincent Hennebert <vhennebert@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 30/09/14 16:45, Glenn Adams wrote:
>>> Were you able to resolve (or disable) the one test (ICC related) that
>> fails
>>> on 1.7?
>>
>> See my other email about this:
>> http://markmail.org/message/ear2dqifqtgsaukg
>

> I guess the answer is NO. In that case, my vote is -1. Please address that
> issue before restarting vote.

I left 5 days of cooling period before starting the release process [1].
It would have been good to mention this during that period. That would
have avoided me to waste time preparing the release.

If you maintain your vote, that means I will have to defer the releasing
of XGC to someone else. My availability was this week and I don’t know
when I will have time again to launch another release process.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/mt46g4f2jx5vdmbz

Vincent