From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing XGC
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 19:25:39 GMT
On 29/09/14 19:07, Glenn Adams wrote:
> I agree with Luis that we shouldn't intentionally release a version that we
> know will fail with 1.7, so I agree it is better to disable the test or put
> in a workaround.

Disabling the test is not going to change anything to the fact that the
code will behave differently under Java 1.7 compared to 1.6.

So we can decide to live with it and release anyway —in which case we
might as well leave the test enabled.

Or we decide that we want to hold the release until this issue has been
further investigated. But my availability for doing the release is this
week only; after that I can’t guarantee I will find time again.

So, what do we decide?

Vincent