From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing XGC
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 16:08:48 GMT
On 29/09/14 00:00, Luis Bernardo wrote:

> +1
>
> There is a unit test that fails with jdk1.7+ but passes with 1.6. The test is
> testICCProfiles(org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageLoaderTestCase).
>
> I think that should be addressed, even if it means removing the test, and then
> the release can be done.

There’s actually already an issue logged about this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XGC-66

I added a comment to it. I don’t believe that should delay the release,
though, since we are targeting Java 1.6. I also don’t think the test
should be disabled, since the build should be made with a 1.6 JDK
anyway.

Vincent