From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing XGC, Batik and FOP
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:47:01 GMT
Hi Luis,

On 17/07/14 23:26, Luis Bernardo wrote:

> My suggestion is to try to fix/resolve all the Jira entries that correspond to:
> - NPE (example: BATIK-1076)
> - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (example: BATIK-1077)
> - regressions (example: FOP-2297)
>
> These are just examples and I am sure there are more. If we agree on this I
> can scan the projects to come up with a list of issues.

Feel free to do so. We might have to give up some of them if they
require too much effort to fix though. That will all depend on what the
priority is: release something that’s as good as possible... or simply
release something?

Given the time that has passed without releasing, I’m inclined to favour
the latter, i.e., release asap. But I’m open to other opinions.

Thanks,
Vincent