From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hungarian hyphenation file
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:59:22 GMT

FOP does not include hyphenation patterns in the releases. However you
can get hyphenation patterns that work with FOP from the OFFO project.

The OFFO hyphenation patterns are build from the hyphenation patterns in
svn://tug.org/texhyphen. The last release was in January of 2014.

Is the file that you used as source not present in the above TUG
repository? Or has it been recently updated? In either case, and mainly
due to license issues, we only create OFFO releases from source in the
TUG repository. I can create a new release and make sure it includes
hyphenation for Hungarian as long as the original source is in the TUG
repository.