From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing XGC, Batik and FOP
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 21:26:22 GMT

My suggestion is to try to fix/resolve all the Jira entries that
correspond to:
- NPE (example: BATIK-1076)
- ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (example: BATIK-1077)
- regressions (example: FOP-2297)

These are just examples and I am sure there are more. If we agree on
this I can scan the projects to come up with a list of issues.