From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Releasing XGC, Batik and FOP
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 11:59:33 GMT
Hi All,

(Moving to general@ as not only FOP is involved.)

I should be able to spare some cycles over the next few weeks to do
a release of XGC, Batik and FOP. The new versions would be:
• XGC 1.6
• Batik 1.8
• FOP 2.0

The minimum supported JRE for all projects would be 1.5.

Here’s my view: Branches would be created from the trunks as of now
+ whatever has been committed at the time they are created. That means
that no existing issue would be required to be solved first (and that
all of the open FOP issues currently rated as blocker and critical can
be downgraded to major).

If anybody thinks that some issues/features ought to be fixed/integrated
in one of the projects before the releases, please mention it now so
that we can discuss it. At any rate I won’t start anything before Wed
30th July.

Any comment, suggestion?
Thanks,
Vincent