From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Feb 2014 Board Report
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 13:57:55 GMT
Hi Luis,

I could add this info, but I don't want to make the report too long or
detailed, its supposed to be an executive summary. One or the other is
sufficient, but both seems over the top. I could replace the number of
commits with number of JIRA entries, but I'm not sure what that gives
us, either gives a reflection on the activity levels.  I'm open to other
opinions on this.

Pascal; thanks for the suggestion. I considered mentioning this, but
Vincent's last commit on inline-container was on 14th November and this
project has been stopped in favour of something else, so I stopped short
of mentioning it. However, on second thoughts I've decided to add a
mention of  fo:inline-container, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Chris