From Carl Buxbaum <cbuxb...@tradestonesoftware.com>
Subject RE: running out of filehandles
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2014 16:16:24 GMT
Ok, thanks, so there really should be no difference between a report where all the URLs resolve
and a report where none of them resolve?

Carl

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Steiner [mailto:simonsteiner1984@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 11:10 AM
To: general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: running out of filehandles

Hi,

I was told this can happen when you do many FO to IF without closing jvm, files are kept open
for IF to output stage. Unless you set that property to avoid it.
File is opened to read to check file type and next stage is to read file, these 2 steps can
be far apart so connection may need to redone.

Thanks