From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feb 2014 Board Report
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:58:13 GMT

It is a good summary of a modest  quarter. But since the report is so
precise about the number of commits I think we could add the same
information about the number of Jira issues. In fact I think it is a
good information to add going forward.

The page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Created+vs+Resolved+Gadget
explains how to do it. For the past 90 days I see right now, for FOP, 26
issues created and 19 resolved. Probably we would want to get these
numbers just at the end of the quarter the report refers to. We could do
the same for XGC and BATIK.

Luis