From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report for November
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:01:39 GMT

Looks mostly accurate. But I think that the following sentence:

... to allow all PMC members commit access to the Batik sub project
regardless of their originating project....

should be changed to something like this:

...to allow all PMC members commit access to all XML Graphics sub
projects regardless of their originating project...