From Vincent Hennebert <vhenneb...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Give PMC members write access to all sub-projects
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:12:13 GMT
At the moment, when someone is elected to become a committer, they are
given written access only to the project(s) they have been involved in.
So an active contributor to Batik will become a Batik committer, a FOP
contributor will become a FOP committer, etc.

Our project is set up such that the PMC members are the subset of the
committers who show interest beyond the sub-project they are active in.

As a result of that I would like to propose the following modification:
that PMC members are given write access to all the sub-projects of XML
Graphics.

This vote will run until Friday, the 25th of October, 18:00 UTC.

Here’s my vote: +1

Thanks,
Vincent