From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report for August
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 15:51:26 GMT
Assuming it passes, we might mention a VOTE for Commitorship for R Meyer was started/completed.
;-)

Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Aug 1, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmbernardo@gmail.com> wrote:

> The report is factual. Maybe mentioning that the PMC chair received a vote of confidence
from the rest of the PMC members should be part of the report too?

> On 7/31/13 10:21 AM, Chris Bowditch wrote:
>> Hi fellow PMCers,
>>
>> Please find draft board report that I've prepared for the last quarter:https://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForAugust2013#preview
>>
>> Please review and let me have any feedback. I plan to submit the report early next
week, so please let me have feedback by then.