From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Robert Meyer for committer on FOP project
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:03:05 GMT
+1 from me!

Cheers!

Clay

--

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Jul 29, 2013, at 9:20 AM, Chris Bowditch <bowditch_chris@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Robert Meyer has recently submitted a patch (FOP-2252) that adds support for OTF CFF
Fonts into FOP. This represents a significant development effort and should be commended.
Rob submitted his first patch to the FOP project on 30/04/2012 and since then he has submitted
10 further patches in Bugzilla and 6 patches in Jira. Rob has also made several posts to the
fop-users mailing list. Therefore I'd like to propose inviting Rob to become a committer.