From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Batik to be scrape down?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:59:57 GMT
Hi Avinash,

There are no plans to scrap the Batik project. Whilst its true that
development activity is low on the Batik project, Batik is an important
part of the XML Graphic project and there is still some development
activity going on, e.g. Add support for loading fonts from alternative
sources other than java.awt.Font.

Thanks,

Chris

On 09/04/2013 15:33, Yachamaneni, Avinash X wrote:
> Team Apache,
>
> We are one happy users of Apache Batik product!
>
> It has catered most of our needs, but there is a growing speculation in our organization
that Apache Batik product might scrape down. I drop this mail as an eager developer to confirm
if my piece of information is true or not.