From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Board Report
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:02:32 GMT
At first glance, it looks good to me. The only thing that caught my eye was no date on Luis'
PMC upgrade, but I don't recall if it's necessary.

Nice work!
Warm regards,

Clay

Clay Leeds ~ (949) 510-8993 ~ the.webmaestro@gmail.com

I would knock this up: http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/StatusReports/StatusReportForMay2013

> I will review it again in a weeks time to see if there is any activity inbetween now
and then worthy of note to add. Plus feel free to give me feedback over the coming days and
I'll incorporate that too.