From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation!???
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:50:37 GMT
Hi folks,

I've eradicated Forrest-based documentation from FOP. Now we need to ensure that FOP builds
properly.

BTW, I also need to do the same for Batik and XML Graphics Commons, but I thought I'd wait
until other folks had a chance to ensure I didn't munge stuff!

As for getting documentation into their respective project sources, I'm thinking of one of
the following:

1. svn hook to copy the MarkDown docs *to* their respective location *from* the current 'ASF-CMS'
(vice ;-)
2. svn hook to copy the MarkDown docs *to* the current 'ASF-CMS' *from* their respective location
(versa ;-)

I suspect the desired approach would be #2, but the ASF-CMS system is geared toward editing
the docs in ASF-CMS, which would make #1 easier.

Another possibility would be to somehow create a system to copy the rendered HTML output to
the repo…

Thoughts? Preferences?

Clay