From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: documentation!???
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:02:14 GMT
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Pascal Sancho <psancho.asf@gmail.com> wrote:

> IIRC, CMS migration was an Apache requirement.
> So, I don't think that undoing that is possible.

I wasn't suggesting backing out of CMS.

> By the way, we can start a new discussion on how to separate website
> Vs product documentation, the latter coming back to product project.

This is my concern, that the move to CMS has had the undesirable side
effects of:

(1) moving per-project documentation sources out of the former project
related repositories;
(2) combining multiple per-project documentation sources into one
repository;

I view both of these as undesirable side effects.