From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation!???
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 10:43:57 GMT
Hi All,

I agree with Glenn's concerns. However as Pascal pointed out we were
forced by the Apache board to move to their new website infrastructure.
Clay researched that and came up with the current solution which works
well for the website, but means the releases don't include documentation.

In my mind that is a shame, but I don't know what the solution is.
Someone would need to develop a way to copy the documentation for the
project being built from the new location in SVN into the release
artifacts at build time. I suggest we log a Jira for that so this isn't
forgotten.

Thanks,

Chris