From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating XML Graphics Project from Apache Forrest to ASF-CMS
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 05:07:18 GMT
I spent some more time adjusting the pages with tables, code blocks and
links this weekend. The links should be mostly fixed (there were a lot of
them!). The tables & code blocks should be fixed as far as integrity goes,
but it appears that the ASF-CMS doesn't have the plugins for tables and
codehiliter working correctly yet, so I put a note into site-dev@ to fix...

I'll keep you all posted...

Clay

Kind regards,