From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:28:12 GMT
Hi,

This was caused by a request I made to infra that I think was not
executed the right way. I asked infra to add xmlgraphics to svnpubsub
for releases and dev packages. This is the newer way to release files,
as explained in http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#upload-ci. So
it seemed a good idea... But infra did not notice that there were
already files in /www/www.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics which were
deleted in the process of adding xmlgraphics to svnpubsub. This means
that either we wait for infra to recover the files or we add ourselves
(only PMC members can do this) the files through svnpubsub. Note that
the older releases, which are held in archive, are not affected. Only
the most recent release needs to be commited to svnpubsub.

Luis