From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Migrating XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Apache Forrest
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:45:56 GMT
Hi Folks,

We've pretty much agreed on migrating, but I want to have a formal [VOTE]
on migrating the XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Forrest for posterity.

There are a few minor issues to discuss/resolve (see below*), however, I
don't believe any of us believe these issues require resolution prior to
migration to the ASF-CMS version of the web site:

http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/

Without further ado, I hereby call for a [VOTE] on migrating to the ASF-CMS
version of the Apache XML Graphics web site.

Here is my +1!

This [VOTE] will complete 2012-11-14 at 00:00:01 GMT and will proceed with
lazy consensus if there are no VETOs in three days

* minor issues to discuss/resolve:
  - enhancing the ASF-CMS commit logging
  - moving the NAV to the left
  - switching to some form of bootstrap
  - dynamically adding HEADER & FOOTER to static HTML pages[1] & [2]

[1] FOP Compliance page (static)
http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/fop/compliance-static.html

[2] Batik Demo page (static)
http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/batik/