From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating XML Graphics Project from Apache Forrest to ASF-CMS
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 23:44:12 GMT
D'oh! JIRA is not letting me in. I tried logging in, but JIRA complained
and told me that I needed to fill in a CAPTCHA. After trying again and
again, (I find Apache.org's CAPTCHA system really hard for humans to read
and mimic) I remain unsuccessful.

I ended up going to http://id.apache.org/ and successfully changed my
password, but JIRA refuses to accept my password.

There's no 'real' urgency or rush, but "Help!" (when you get a free moment,
as this is not urgent!

Cheers!

Clay

Kind regards,