From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating XML Graphics Project from Apache Forrest to ASF-CMS
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:26:44 GMT
To continue on a bit... and provide some relevant info for maintaining the
Apache XML Graphics site, here's the file system for the important bits...

* content lives in `site/trunk/content`
* templates live in `site/trunk/templates`
* css lives in `site/trunk/content/css`
* JavaScript files (*.js) live in `site/trunk/content/js`
* Batik nav lives in `site/trunk/templates/batik-sidenav.mdtext`
* FOP nav lives in `site/trunk/templates/fop-sidenav.mdtext`
* XML Graphics Commons nav lives
in `site/trunk/templates/xgc-sidenav.mdtext`

Header stuff is in their respective `*-top.html` files.

I'll work on a page that explains this, which will take the place of ye
olde deployment docs...

trunk$ pwd
/_repos/apache/xmlgraphics/site/trunk

trunk$ ls templates/