From Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Migrating XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Apache Forrest
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:12:06 GMT
While I very much appreciate Clay's work, my vote is +0. If the following
aren't fixed before this goes live, then they should be fixed *very* soon
afterwards:

   - body text font too small
   - nav bar needs moved to left
   - for unexpanded entries in the nav bar, clicking on the label should
   expand, but at present one has to click to right of >>, and there is no
   cursor feedback even showing it is an active area
   - the "Branches" entry in nav bar is not quite correct, i.e., the name
   "Branches" should be changed to "Versions", and should be expanded by
   default, and should use smaller fonts to prevent wrapping in the nav bar