From Chris Bowditch <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: November Board Report
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 11:52:14 GMT
Hi Glenn,

On 02/11/2012 11:02, Glenn Adams wrote:

> Just a suggestion to organize info a little more hierarchically:

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure what difference that really
makes. Maybe it's just a matter of personal preference, but I'd quite
like to keep the updates grouped together by sub project. If I introduce
a heading for releases then that will draw attention to the fact the
projects don't release very often as it would be empty in future
reports. I agree I could probably group the first 3 items under a
process heading, but when the report is submitted to the board it is in
plain text without headers or formatting so the meaning would be lost.

Thanks,

Chris