From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Migrating XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Apache Forrest
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 22:06:31 GMT
I received 5 +1s and 1 +0, so with lazy consensus the [VOTE] passes.

I will make the request to infra@ over the weekend...

Web Maestro Clay

P.s. I made a couple more changes, which hopefully address some of the concerns raised. We
can continue to make the Apache XML Graphics Project web site even better.

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

On Nov 10, 2012, at 4:45 PM, The Web Maestro <the.webmaestro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We've pretty much agreed on migrating, but I want to have a formal [VOTE] on migrating
the XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Forrest for posterity.

> There are a few minor issues to discuss/resolve (see below*), however, I don't believe
any of us believe these issues require resolution prior to migration to the ASF-CMS version
of the web site:

> http://xmlgraphics.staging.apache.org/
>
> Without further ado, I hereby call for a [VOTE] on migrating to the ASF-CMS version of
the Apache XML Graphics web site.

> Here is my +1!
>
> This [VOTE] will complete 2012-11-14 at 00:00:01 GMT and will proceed with lazy consensus
if there are no VETOs in three days