From Clay Leeds <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating XML Graphics Project from Apache Forrest to ASF-CMS
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 02:53:08 GMT
I got in and created an infra@ task.

Thanks!

Clay

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet

<general@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:44 PM
> Subject: Re: Migrating XML Graphics Project from Apache Forrest to ASF-CMS
>
> D'oh! JIRA is not letting me in. I tried logging in, but JIRA complained and told me
that I needed to fill in a CAPTCHA. After trying again and again, (I find Apache.org's CAPTCHA
system really hard for humans to read and mimic) I remain unsuccessful.

> I ended up going to http://id.apache.org/ and successfully changed my password, but JIRA
refuses to accept my password.

> There's no 'real' urgency or rush, but "Help!" (when you get a free moment, as this is
not urgent!

> Cheers!
>
> Clay
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Clay Leeds
> --
> <the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>
> My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.
> - HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet
>

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Clay Leeds <the.webmaestro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course! Will do!
>
> Thanks for the nudge in a positive direction!
>
> Clay
>

> "My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
> - HH The Dalai Lama of Tibet
>
> On Nov 18, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Clay,
>>
>> can you pretty please file an INFRA jira ticket with
>> the CMS component selected so we don't lose track of
>> this request?  Thanks!

website[2] to an ASF-CMS based site[3].