From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Migrating XML Graphics Project to ASF-CMS from Apache Forrest
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:23:10 GMT
Am 11.11.2012 01:45, schrieb The Web Maestro:
> There are a few minor issues to discuss/resolve (see below*),

Hmm, there are a few more issues:
- The title page "Demonstration" section is missing the advertised
   image. If there is no easy way to get it in there, I'm for deleting
   the whole section.
- The left border / indentation seems to have too much variation. What
   is causing this?
- In order to get to the valuable details about the current FOP release
   in the menu, you have to scroll way down. People unfamiliar with FOP
   wont find it. Is there a way to get the "Using" and "Features" menu
   up to the top of the page? Otherwise the "Introduction" section
   should be rewritten to contain links to the most important pages
   (I'll provide a draft in case this is necessary)

Is the [VOTE] about migrating in general or about going life with
ASF-CMS next week? In case of the former, I'm +1, in case of the
latter I'd rather have at least the scroll down problem fixed.

In any case: thanks Clay for all the work!

J.Pietschmann