From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject XML Graphics Project Forrest=>CMS migration
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 16:03:48 GMT
Hi folks,

Could we get some eyeballs on the new ASF CMS system? We're all going
to need to update pages there, and we haven't migrated yet...

I don't know if folks've been adding recent Documentation/Content
changes there as well, but we'll need to start soon! ;-)

I've attached a coupe of lists of files that need to be merged into
the ASF-CMS documentation for FOP & Batik. I guess I need to do it for
XML Graphics as well, but that should be pretty simple!

We're getting closer to the wire, and I thought I'd ping the team
about the migration. We have some lingering issues (see below) I'm
still working to resolve, but for the most part  they're relatively
minor.

The worst issue is an IE9 scrollbar issue that *many* sites around the
'Net are experiencing. I intend to have a fix for that soon! There are
also issues with the Batik Demo, and some expanded nav blocks.

I was able to fix the FOP Compliance page, but I haven't gotten many
lurkers from folks outside of Chris & Helder...

Kind regards,

Web Maestro Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>